1) Have a moral guide – it gets confused with right and wrong in the work place – keep a moral barometer and reflect on this rather than the situation.
2) Take a holiday – make the most of bank holidays and save on your holiday allowance.
3) If you are not good at looking after yourself in the workplace – write out the situation you you in the third person – we sometimes care about the other – make yourself the other and reflect from that.
4) Make sure you take advantage of all your work benefits – gym discounts, staff massage appointments, group yoga if you can bare it with your colleagues
5) Go for a drink with your colleagues – or tea. Remind yourself you work with people.